Computer & Internet Use
- The South Interlake Regional Library has internet stations in both the Stonewall and Teulon Branches. All stations are equipped with high speed internet access.
- Computer Stations may be used for 1/2 hr. at a time (this time may be extended if no one is waiting). You must sign in at the circulation desk prior to using the computers.
- Any one under the age of 18 must have a permission slip signed by a parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 must have an adult accompany them to use the internet.
- Library staff will not police internet usage by minors – parents are responsible for monitoring their children’s internet activity.
- Printing is available for .25/page. Colour Printing is available for $1.00/page.
- Children’s Computers: Each branch has 1 children’s computer. This computer does not have internet access and is loaded with children’s games. They are located in the children’s area of the library.
- Free Wi-fi is available in both branches.