My Account & Placing Holds
MY ACCOUNT can be found in the top right hand corner of the library website.
To log in, you will need your library card and your pin. The default pin is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
Here you can find out how many items you have out, how many items on hold, when they are due and much more. You can also start to search the catalogue from here.
The catalogue search box can be found in the upper right hand corner of the library website or once you’ve logged into your account. You can search by title, author, series or keywords.
Once you find an item you would like to borrow, click on Place Hold found to the right of the title.
When it brings up the hold screen please ensure: the pick up library is set to your branch; contact information is correct and then click the Submit button.
Using the Basket Feature in the catalogue
If you plan to put several items on hold you can place them into a basket and then use basket actions to place all of them on hold at one time.
- Find your items and click add to basket.
- once you are ready to place your holds, find the basket in the top right hand corner of your screen, from the drop down menu under basket actions select place holds and click GO.
- if you haven’t already logged in, you will be required to do so now.
- verify your pickup library and contact information is correct (change it if it is not).
- scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
For more information on searching the catalogue or using My Account click here or contact your local branch for assistance.
Once your holds have been placed and the items are ready for pick up a staff member will contact you to arrange a pick up appointment.