Learn With Lynda.com
Your library card can get you more than just books. Now you can use it to access lynda.com, a premier online learning resource offering more than 4,000 online courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies and more. All completely FREE for anyone with a valid South Interlake Regional Library card.
What you need to do:
- Login to Lynda.com here
- Type in your barcode (the number on the front of your library card) with no space
- Enter your pin – by default this is the last 4 digits of your phone number or the password you use to login to your account on our library website
- If you have any troubles logging in, contact your library
- Select whether or not you’ve had an account on Lynda.com before
- Fill out the contact info
- That’s it! Now you’re free to explore thousands of lessons.