The South Interlake Regional Library encourages members of the community to help support library services through volunteerism. We offer the opportunity to:
- Experience on the job training and learn new skills
- Learn more about the library
- Develop future job references
- Meet new people
- Contribute to your community
- Choose your own hours
If you are interested in volunteering you will need to:
- Fill out an volunteer application (available at the circulation desk)
- Meet with a volunteer coordinator for an interview
- Attend a library tour and training session
Note: All of the above is subject to the availability of volunteer openings.
Anyone interested in forming a friends of the library group, a group whose primary interest would be to fundraise and promote the library, please contact Darlene Dallman, Head Librarian, at 467-5767.